I don't know

I don't know 



It's fine, really if you don't know anything sometimes it's better this way
Let me tell you guys a thing I really don't know what I am going to exactly write in this blog but maybe I'll figure it out as I will type it further. 
If you don't know what to do, just pray because God knows what are you going through or what have you been through. he knows everything and believe me when I say he will make a way for you.
I read somewhere 

Don't Chase
don't beg, don't stress, don't be desperate 
just relax
When you relax, it will come to you
Make your wants, want you

and this really helped me. People reading this will say you don't know what is my pain and what I am going through, Of course, I don't know what are you suffering from I am saying is just let go of the bullshit that suffocates you. Sometimes the only thing you need to do is RELAX.

If anyone reading this needs someone to talk to I am here. You can talk about anything and let me tell you guys I am an excellent secret keeper

I  know I really went off topic but I just typed what came on my mind

If you don't know what to do just relax and trust God and let life itself figure a way out for you




Comments

Popular Posts