Saved the Date


Saved the Date
He is my love, My Life, My Everything one could ever wish for.
I thought when we find our love there is always happily ever after but, boy I was so wrong
I thought that I had my happily ever after with him but, life played his cruel joke
He had an accident and guess what?
He forgot me, his best friend,  His only Love 

- Scarlet


Hey love,
I know you don't miss me now and you also don't remember me but that's okay it doesn't matter if you are happy I am happy
But the time we spent together is the most precious memories I have and I am learning to live with those memories and let me tell you it's not easy.
01 June 2018
This day was my first memorable day with you
I remember it was a normal morning for me but you being you pranked me with breaking an egg on my head and not only that you kept those dozens of that horrible irritating alarm clocks in my room. It was really disturbing but I forgave you instantly because you made me my favourite breakfast and my favourite Ice cream.
Remember when you said that "Dazz let's do some adventure yeah, let's go hiking" and my reply was "I'd rather cuddle with you and watch Netflix" but you somehow convinced me I still don't know how
But you took me on that stupid mountain and in the middle, I started cursing you because I was so damn tired and you just said the line that touched my heart
" Life has a simple rule that is things won't come to you in a simple way, you have to play according to its rule"
Somehow I didn't understand what you said. When we went to that mountain of yours. I cannot describe how beautiful it was, Not only the view but you managed to get more than 20  dogs on that place and that too my favourite ones. I so started falling hard for you that day.
Yeah and the same evening you took me to a place I still don't know how to pronounce that name (don't laugh okay) yeah and you arranged a Santa Claus because I desperately wanted to meet Mr Santa but didn't get the chance and let me tell you it was really sweet
How did you manage that?
After that, we went to a beach and arranged the place so beautifully with a side shelf which contained a lot of Novels I love. Each and every book was present there.
I was speechless
But then you said " Common Dazzy baby there's no fun in reading those book, Let's play Dare and Dare "
And then the dare was we'll open the random pages and our partner will select a dialogue or action that has to be performed by another partner and damn it was so fun
I was really not ready to see you in Bella's role It was damn hilarious
After we went home you prepared a bubble bath for me and It was really beautiful with roses and beside the bathtub was my favourite chocolates that help me relax and I cannot describe how much that meant to me.




 I was speechlessBut then you said " Common Dazzy baby there's no fun in reading those book, Let's play Dare and Dare "And then the dare was we'll open the random pages and our partner will select a dialogue or action that has to be performed by a...        


After the bath when we sat in the balcony and you confessed that you love me
I was on the seventh sky
I cannot believe how can best friends fall in love with each other in a year
Our journey started the year before
We were strangers then we became friends then Best Friends and then lovers
But now we are again strangers because of your accident which took place before Christmas
24th of December 2018
you forgot me. I really tried to move on but it's not possible for me to live a life without you but I am really happy for you that you are happy
I love you so much but still, I cannot tell you. I cannot reach you, I can not touch you, hug you or kiss you
It breaks me always. but no problem
I saved the date, the time, and every moment with you in my heart
Yours
Dazzz
   

Comments

Popular Posts